Monday, April 05, 2010

Busy busy month!!!

Its been a busy month for me as i just changed a new job and in the 2nd week of March my mom went to OZ for a trip....therefore my baby louis have to put to my cousin's place and i have to wake up super early in the morning to send him there...and after work i have to go fetch him from there as well....its been a tired month for me that is why i have not much time for my ownself....Okok now back to normal as mom is back already....making my life much more easier hehe........

Talking about time.....in this month last year i still enjoying the kicking, moving and kick boxing of baby louis in my tummy and now he is going into 1 year old soon.......how fast the time past?? really really fast......and i have already planned a birthday party for him although its not a big party but im sure to give baby louis some fun n happiness hehe........

As of this month, another 9 days baby louis is going into 11 months old big boy.......and now he is crawling and standing up on his own already......and now he tried to walk a few steps by holding on things and sometimes even trying to let go his hand to try on his own whether he can just stand and walk without supporting......such a amazing moment to see this but its also a tiring time for us because he will crawl everywhere and touch everything and even sometimes sapu all the things on the cupboard or table......really really headache sometimes.......have to wait til he is asleep only we can go tidy up the place BUT when he is awake he will go mess up the things again......meaning again and again we will tidy up the place haha.......

I think thats all for now......gotta get to some work already......ciao!!!

No comments: